Saturday, September 12, 2015

She Had to Leave Los Angeles Roadtrip: Day 2 Estes Park Festival

After a late morning of practicing, then yakking and laughing with my friend, we got a late start to the festival. Today was a lot like yesterday, however there were a few things of note.













Piper down! He's still playing while plunked on the ground, and his brother is pounding on the big drum. Kitchen sink piping is what they call it, and this guy won the wacky competition.












And sticky toffey pudding! I'd say it is in the spice cake family, and super-duper delish!

The biggest score was running into my chums from Blandford's out in Rancho Cucamonga (see post) where I got my sassy competition vest and sporran. They offered to help me get tuned up for the competition tomorrow morning. Rock on!!

Click here for Blandford's website for all your piping needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment