Monday, June 18, 2012

Home













First day back from the roadtrip, and what do I do? Meet up with three friends from Indiana at a place called Home, of course!

And yes, Home works the "there's no place like Home" line. Mind you, I've now invested lots of miles into Kansas, and I ate nothing like this. Here you see my Beets and Pear Salad with chicken, caramelized walnuts, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. YUM! My chums - who hadn't carnivored a huge variety of pig products all across America - enjoyed "home-ier" sloppy joes and turkey rubens. Next time!

Home is located on Hillhurst, near Griffith Park and the Greek Theater. They have a delightful outdoor patio with shady trees and a central fountain with plastic dinosaurs surrounding the bowl. There is no place like Home!

Click here to go to Home's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment