Monday, August 9, 2010

Wizard of Bras

OK, ladies, maybe you're able to buy your bras off the rack. Lucky you! I need a little more - how to I say it? - heft to my bras. The Wizard of Bras in Monrovia more than accommodates my challenges.

I've been a curvy girl my whole life; even at lower weights, I've always had hips and boobs. The Wizard of Bras totally changed how I select bras. The ladies at the Wiz measure and fit you to the right size, as opposed to my attempts to wedge into what size I thought I was. Many times, my cups truly spilleth over! And, once I figured out my true size, it is simple to get the right one. Some studies say that 80% or more of women wear the wrong size bra. That's crazy! Join the 20% true-fitters with one trip to the Wiz.

Now, who's off to see the Wizard?!

Click here to go to the Wizard of Bra's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment