Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lucky Boy

I've had a fabulously productive day already, and it's only 1 o'clock! I got up at the crack of dawn and went for a long hike with a friend in Monrovia's Canyon Park. While I was in that 'hood I had to hit Walmart for a stock-up, which added another hour or so to my tootsies. On the drive back, I was exhausted and ravenous. Where to eat, where to eat? My first thought was Lucky Boy on Arroyo in Pasadena for a breakfast burrito. Then I started thinking: have I ever ordered anything else at Lucky Boy? Well, today was going to be the day to venture away from the breakfast burrito!

Instead, I went with the fish burrito. OK, so it was not too far of a stray, but the fish burrito had serious pieces of fish and had good shredded lettuce and chunky tomato salsa, which you would not find in the breakfast burrito. Yes, some fruit and vegetables to check off today's list. Otherwise, the fish burrito was just as yummy, just as huge, and just as charmingly served in the cardboard box as the breakfast burrito. And I now know I have options at Lucky Boy. What else do they have on the menu? Who wants to go explore with me?!

Click here to go to Lucky Boy's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment