Wednesday, April 21, 2010

India Jones Chow Truck


















I started a new job today! And, if that wasn't enough to celebrate, the new gig is on Wilshire Boulevard in the Miracle Mile district, with boatloads of food trucks at the ready each day for lunch.

I've dabbled in the food truck craze with more tacos than I could count and some Coolhaus ice cream, and I just posted about the hot dogs from the Let's Be Frank cart. But, I never had to choose between food trucks. New job, new decision to make! Of the eight options lined up, I went with India Jones Chow Truck for some Indian food.

Then, my taste buds led me to the veggie curry option which was saag dal, or spinach and lentils. I like the way it was packaged in the little to-go plastic container as you can see here as opposed to styrofoam. I also had some grilled naan and an orange San Pellagrino. Yum!

Stay tuned for further food truck explorations, as you know this girl's gonna eat!

Click here to go to India Jones Chow Truck's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment