Friday, June 26, 2009

Staycation: Buster's

Buster's was my first taste of the sweet life in South Pasadena! I came here with SGV friends for ice cream while I was housesitting in the Hollywood Hills. When it came time to get out of someone else's house and find my own place, South Pasadena, and Buster's, was at the top of the list.

Buster's is now my place to catch up with friends, have informal business-esque meetings, grab a healthy and tasty sandwich (the hummus sandwich ROCKS!), or get yummalicious salads and desserts for a picnic or the Hollywood Bowl.

Buster's is also front-of-mind when I need my quick Fosselman's ice cream fix (not to worry - a full Fosselman's post is on the horizon!) and can't rationalize the 2.67 mile drive to Alhambra. Buster's continues to leave a sweet taste in my mouth, and a smile on my face, for whatever reason I'm visiting.

No Web site at this time. Street address is 1006 Mission Street, South Pasadena 91030. Cross street is Meridian. Phone is 626-441-0744.

No comments:

Post a Comment