Monday, February 13, 2012

Auntie Em's Kitchen

















While hanging out in Eagle Rock for Lovey's service last week, I found Auntie Em's Kitchen. I've heard about Em's from multiple chums, and I was good to finally taste for myself what all the fuss was about.

It was between breakfast and lunch, so I went with the bakery selection. Here you see a delicious sampling of their miniature cupcakes. At top and moving clockwise: chocolate, coconut, Burning Love (chocolate chipotle) for Valentine's Day, carrot, and red velvet. If forced to pick a favorite, it would be Burning Love for the totally unique and kicked-up flavor, but know that they were all fantastic!

I look forward to storming through the food options, too. Luckily, we only need to visit Eagle Rock and not Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment