Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hugo's Studio City











As I think I've shared, I drive a marathon back-and-forth to work each day. That means I pass by lots of restaurants in the 26-ish daily miles, once during breakfast and then later for dinner.

Tonight I'm meeting friends from opposing valleys; one lives in the SFV and the other SGV. We agreed on Hugo's Studio City, due to the location and their wildly-varying menu. Let the decisions begin! It was tough, but here you see my order: Moraccan-Style Stew with butternut squash, carrots, potatoes, green beans, garbanzo beans, and raisins in a yummy broth. I added grilled chicken to boost the protein factor (Even though I'm not currently marathon training, my coach's words still echo in my brain!). The crunchy cucumbers, yogurt and quinoa totally rounded out the flavor explosion. Wow!

Prior to tonight, I've only been to the West Hollywood location for brunch. I'll be back to the Studio City spot. Afterall, I gotta eat, and I gotta drive home.

Click here to go to Hugo's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment