Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yummy Cupcakes

In case you didn't know, it's National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Since I regularly enjoy a good PB&J sandwich, I took it a step further today: a PB&J cupcake!

Here you see two yummy cupcakes from Yummy Cupcakes. I'm at the Brentwood location, across from the Brentwood Country Mart. (And you know I was on the lookout for the TMZ crew on the lookout for celebs!) Of the 20 or so options, I honored the day with a PB&J and their version of the Hostess CupCake with the curlique ribbon icing and cream filling. They call it the Old School.

Speaking of school, I will publicly admit here that I didn't take PB&Js in my sack lunches. I took jelly sandwiches. Oh well, I'll continue making up for those lost years however I can!

Click here to go to Yummy Cupcakes' Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment