Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Vegan

Spoiler alert: I went to my first vegan restaurant and really liked it!

I've passed by My Vegan a gazillion times. It's in a strip mall on Arroyo in Pasadena, with a donut shop and Japanese restaurant next door. Today I was dining with my vegetarian friend, and she recommended the local vegan joint. (Don't rely on me for all the technicalities, but vegans do not eat any animal product; vegetarians don't eat animal flesh, but may eat some product such as eggs, milk, honey, etc.)

Here you see me taking one for the team. This is their spicy basil noodle dish. YUM! With those fatty noodles, basil, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers and tofu, I did not miss out on anything. I'll be back to try their orange "chicken" next, which may be more of a taste and texture challenge. Who's with me?!

Click here to go to My Vegan's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment