Thursday, March 10, 2011

Massis International Grill

















Good mall food?! I found some! I was shopping at Macy's at the Sherman Oaks Fashion Square (not the Sherman Oaks Galleria for those of you who knew me from my "Valley Girl" high school days) and needed some food. Usually, mall food court options are limited: Sbarro, Panda Express, McDonald's. Remember, I like to support the Mom and Pop shops whenever possible. So, at SO Fashion Square, I found Massis International Grill, which fit the non-conglomerate bill for starters. Then, their vegetarian plate special with hummus, falafel and tabbouleh was delicious. The kabobs also looked tasty, and I love the grilled tomatoes served with other meal specials.

Add Massis to the good Mediterranean list in the SFV. Massis has another location in the Glendale Galleria, so my valley, the SGV. Yes, it is true, I'm still a Valley Girl!

Click here to go to their Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment