Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pita Kitchen

One of my friends shared that the Pita Kitchen on Van Nuys (on the block south of Ventura) has
the best Mediterranean food in Sherman Oaks, maybe even the SFV. Although I haven't tried them all, I think she may be on to something.

I was feeling run down (after a run, mind you!) and needed food. Really, I needed some meat! I remembered her accolades about the Pita Kitchen and gave them a try.

Right off the bat, know that the place isn't much to look at, and they only have street parking on that busy intersection. However, once the food arrives, those inconveniences quickly disappear, along with the heaps of food on your plate. I went with the lamb kebobs, with rice, hummus and Greek salad. Wow!! My Mom is wearing a sad face at the thought of my eating lamb, but it was delicious!!

So now the challenge is out there. Share your recommendations on the best Mediterranean food in your part of town, and I'll take one for the team and blog about it!

Click here to go to the Pita Kitchen's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment