Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Grillin'















I know, salads are pretty rare on the Cruise Director blog. However, this is a Burger Salad, courtesy of Just Grillin' in Alhambra.

I was running my errands in the 'hood: Jiffy Lube, 99 Cent Store, Big Lots, and I was starving. I drove by Just Grillin' over by the Kohl's on Fremont. Hmm, hadn't tried them before so today was the day.

I was immediately amused by some of the food names on the menu, like Mountain of Bacon Burger, My Ex-Girlfriend's Favorite Salad and My Current Girlfriend's Favorite Salad. While perusing the greenery section, I spotted the Burger Salad with avocado, serious slivers of parmesan cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms atop romaine lettuce. YUM! It was delicious collision of the burger and salad worlds and well worth the no-fries tradeoff. Well, at least for now as those spicy fries sure did look and smell good.

Click here to go to Just Grillin's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment