Monday, July 12, 2010

DeBell Clubhouse Grill

I know, it's hard to believe I'm recommending a golf course clubhouse for some tasty chow. But I've been to the DeBell Clubhouse Grill twice now, and both times the food was very tasty and the setting peaceful.

DeBell is set in the hills/foothills of Burbank. From this patio you see open terrain, big blue skies and beautiful trees. Again, who knew Burbank could be like this?!

Here I'm showcasing my baby back ribs with the lovely jacaranda tree. Note the golfer doing his swing thing in the background to confirm that I'm actually at a golf course and not a country club or a rich friend's house. The ribs were delish, and the beans and potato salad sides yummy. Don't forget to order the garlic bread when you answer their dinner bell!

Click here to go to DeBell's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment