Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Charlie's and Bob's at the Farmers Market















I just had blood work done at Cedars-Sinai, which means I haven't eaten yet today. My first thought is the Original Farmers Market for breakfast! I'll certainly find something good there! (Click here for my last post on the Farmers Market.)

This is a classic breakfast burrito from Charlie's Coffee Shop, with eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and cheese. And, a big glass of freshly-squeezed orange juice, with oranges probably from one of the vendors. YUMMY!!















Afterwards, I took several laps around the Farmers Market, and I stopped at Bob's Coffee and Doughnuts for a to-go treat. Bob's frequently shows up on "best of" lists, and I totally understand why. I went with a dinosaur glazed, and a Randy's-esque Boston cream long john! (Click here for the Randy's post.) Yummers!!

When is the last time you've been to the Farmers Market?!

Click here for Charlie's Coffee Shop's website.

Click here for Bob's Coffee and Doughnuts' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment