Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bay Cities Italian Deli and Bakery

I'm due for a beach getaway, my style. That means I purchase a Star, an Enquirer, and some food and settle in my beach chair under an umbrella with my tootsies wiggling in the sand and just chill out. You may remember my post from several years ago when Reel Inn topped off a similar beach day. Click here for that adventure. 

Today, I'm off to Zuma Beach after a stop at Bay Cities Italian Deli and Bakery for my sandwich fix. Oh my gosh, believe the accolades, peeps!! This is the Little Dom Lorenzo with parma proscuitto, water mozzarella, basil, roasted tomatoes, olive oil and pepper on the six-inch baguette. Wow!! I also selected blood orange bubbly water (in a cool message-in-a-bottle type of container - maybe next time!) and cucumber-tomato salad. Deeelish!! It's a fun mix of deli and grocery store, so spend some time wandering the aisles while there.


Belly is full, and I can just take this in!

Click here for Bay Cities' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment