Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Dish Thai Fusion Cuisine




















OK, so I know I may be sounding like a broken record, but I think The Dish is the best Thai food ever, at least for this week.

I spotted The Dish on my daily drive back-and-forth on Moorpark. Today was the day to give it a try. What makes them the best? How about a sample of the cream cheese wontons "for the wait" while my food was being prepared to go? The bar has been raised, all other Thai food places!















For starters (shown in the take-out box), I went with the 911 Salad. Wow!! Crunchy cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and lettuce with the grilled beef, all generously drizzled with their special spicy lime dressing. It made for a delicious adventure!














This is the Chicken Buddha Basil, with sautéed fresh green chili, garlic, and Thai basil. It was amazing! The aluminum foil wrap does not make for the best photo staging, but I'll assure you it was the best ever!!

I should note that I didn't mind the wait even before the wontons were delivered. The Dish was so serene, with two water features making the space extra calming.

The Dish is relatively new, and they don't yet have a website. Street address is 11717 Moorpark Street (at Fulton) in Studio City, Phone is 818-423-2188. 

No comments:

Post a Comment