Saturday, October 12, 2013

Little Beast

One of my besties since seventh grade is getting married, and we needed to connect to talk dresses and wedding details. (She's asked me to be maiden of honor.) I've been wanting to try Little Beast - located in the old Larkin's Restaurant space in Eagle Rock - and this seemed like a perfect time and place to do so.


















For starters, we shared this phenomenal burrata, persimmon and arugula salad. The flavors intermingled and intermixed from start to finish. We practically licked the plate clean!

























The entrees were also off the chart. My friend got the charbroiled flat iron steak with spinach, wild mushrooms and crispy onion strings, and I got the pan-roasted organic chicken with sausage cornbread stuffing, endive and celery salad. Wow, I'm thrilled to vouch for the scrumptiousness of both!!



















As if we weren't stuffed to the gills, we went with the special brioche bread pudding dessert with decadent vanilla ice cream.

Little Beast is currently open Tuesday to Saturday for dinner service. I can't wait until they expand to breakfast, too. Hmm, what other details can we discuss at Little Beast?!

Click here for Little Beast's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment