Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ginger Corner Market
















It has been a lovely morning so far. It's one of my rare Sundays off, and I've scored on a batch of Lusterware at the Pasadena City College Flea Market. I also have my favorite ginger cake packed to-go, and I'm good for the day.

But, the day gets even better! On my drive home, I spot Ginger Corner Market, on the corner of Michigan and Blanche, just a few blocks from the campus. This is their beet salad with orange wedges, goat cheese, and sunflower seeds. Delish!! Oh, and lavender lemonade and a warm peanut butter cookie baked onsite to boot.

In addition to the terrific menu - BLT with fried egg, anyone? - Ginger also has cards, toys and gifts, and fun jams, candies, ice cream and other treats. It is a totally cute little place, and I hope to visit on a regular basis. Who's with me?! (And, don't worry. The ginger cake will not be wasted!)

Click here to go the Ginger's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment