Monday, September 23, 2013

Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers




















September is coming to an end, and I'm due a burger. This Voodoo Burger from Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers changed that.

The Voodoo worked its magic on me! My beef burger (you could also have any of their burgers with turkey, chicken breast, salmon or veggie patty) with provolone and bleu cheese, bacon, topped with mushrooms sautéed in spicy voodoo sauce. WOW, my mouth is still on fire!

My friends went with a Hickory and a Western. Both were devoured! Our shared spicy curly fries were quite tasty. Note that the fries come out before the burgers, so pace yourself accordingly.

Barney's has been in the Bay area since 1978, and they have many local fans from those early days. They now have locations in Sherman Oaks (at the Westfield Mall on Riverside and Woodman, which is where I went), Brentwood and Santa Monica.

I look forward to further burger explorations with Barney's. Who's with me next month?!

Click here for Barney's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment