Sunday, February 24, 2013

Marston's Restaurant

















I know, another pancake face! This Picasso-version is courtesy of Marston's Restaurant in Pasadena, and they were fantastic. These are the 7 Grain Pancakes with the artfully placed banana and strawberry slices (there was a bowl with more fruit cropped out of the shot). Note the thick-cut bacon hovering like a beret overhead. Oh, and I can't forget the hot chocolate with whipped cream to wash it all down. Deeeelish!

Marston's is on Walnut Boulevard, between Fair Oaks and Marengo. If you haven't eaten there, you've probably noticed the lines on weekends. I'm telling you now, it is totally worth the wait. I'm looking forward to my next visit and the French Toast crusted in Corn Flakes. Oooh la la!!

Click here to go to Marston's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment