Monday, April 2, 2012

Lemongrass Vietnamese Restaurant















Lovey needs more TLC, specifically a new radiator, so I'm back at my trusted Ray's Auto in Eagle Rock. After purchasing a Star Magazine and a Psychology Today, I planned to wait it out at the Starbucks. That novelty wore off as soon as I realized I had already read the Psych Today - although there was some important stuff in there that I was supposed to re-read - and I was off to find some lunch.

Lemongrass Vietnamese Restaurant was my score. Here you see their specialty lemongrass beef sandwich with shredded carrots, cucumbers and mint, plus the zingy Vietnamese lemonade with lime. Yum! Whatever that dipping' broth was, I'll probably never know. But the broth, combined with hoisin and the hot sauce made for some delicious flavor exploration. Who wants to try the other menu items?!

No comments:

Post a Comment