Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Joy Feast














I pass by Joy Feast on Alameda in Burbank most days on my commute, either going to and coming from work, sometimes both. I smile at the name each time, thinking one of these days I need to stop in for a little joy.

Today I had a big ol' craving for some orange spicy beef, a dish I haven't had for years, and Joy Feast was my chosen spot. Here you see that it was a successful mission. Let the feast begin!

Joy Feast has a fun appetizer option, where you can have a sampler of starters - egg rolls, paper wrapped chicken and a barbecued rib - to get your taste buds going. Then the orange beef appeared. Delish! It was exactly what I had been craving, and ample enough to have lunch the next day.

Let me know if you need a little joy in your life and want to enjoy some dinner to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment