Friday, March 2, 2012

Demitasse Cafe


















I'm not a coffee fan (well, coffee cake is always good), but I'm loving Demitasse Cafe in Little Tokyo! Filed under Odds and Ends on the intriguing menu, this is their Lavender Liquid Hot Chocolate with a flame-kissed giant marshmallow. Wow!!

In addition to the three layers of flavors in my drink, Demitasse is a science lab of activity! I missed the flaming of my marshmallow when I stepped into the restroom, but I definitely saw beakers and spiral tubing and special drip mechanisms filling the bar area. (I took Project Management courses with an actual coffee scientist. Now I'm getting what he was talking about!) Everything is precise and expertised, if that's even a word. Connoisseurs, give it a try next time you're in the area and let me know if I'm on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment