Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lula Mae

OK, I'll be frank. I really don't want to share Lula Mae with you. It has been MY go-to place for any gift-giving need I've had for several years. A funny card for someone who's angry at the world about an upcoming birthday? Check! A "Joy" stock-stuffer for Mom? Yep, multiple times! Baby shower, wedding, graduation, bacon-scented bandaids? You betcha!

Lula Mae is at the corner of Fair Oaks and Union in Old Town Pasadena. It wins all kinds of "reader's choice" awards for the delightful selection and super-friendly staff. You really should see it for yourself. Today's purchase was a blingy, sparkly pink rhinestoney ring. I've already decided to go back and get the blue one, too. I won't flinch if I see you at MY Lula Mae's!

Click here to go to Lula Mae's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment