Friday, January 14, 2011

Eat Well Coffee Shop

My Jeep was due for its 90,000 mile check-up. I knew it would take most of my day, so I strategized how to maximize the waiting time. I went with the Jeep shop in Glendale, on Brand Boulevard with all the other dealers, as there were some shopping options and movie theaters close by. And, Eat Well Coffee Shop was just a short stroll away.

Eat Well is a classic diner, with Blue Plate specials and brown vinyl booths. I was there for breakfast, and, boy-oh-boy, did I eat well!

Here you see my choices from the Breakfast Special options: two eggs (any style), hash browns (or home fries), bacon (or sausage links, turkey sausage or veggie patty), plus biscuit and gravy (or toast, as if anyone would go that route!), all for like $7. The orange juice cut right through the protein/fat onslaught and was a bargain for $3. Tax and tip and out the door for $13.

P.S. I did see the awesome "Green Hornet 3D" after Eat(ing) Well. Both are tip-top of my recommendations this week!

Eat Well does not have a Web site. Street address is 1013 S. Brand Boulevard in Glendale. Phone is (818) 243-5928.

No comments:

Post a Comment