Friday, December 4, 2015

Punjabi Tandoor













Today's food adventure centered on a run to the OC, specifically Santa Ana, to look at an apartment my niece from New Hampshire wants to rent. Afterward, I decided to take the scenic route back after hearing about some crazy traffic clogs on the 5 Freeway. Lunch would be spontaneous and based upon whatever floated the proverbial boat.

After some meandering, I ended up in Anaheim. You know me and my Indian food, and the sign for Punjabi Tandoor was all it took for me to pull over.

Although the lunch buffet looked like a great option, I went with the regular menu. This is my special combination of matar paneer (peas and cheese!) and chicken tikka masala. Yowza, it was good and spicy! The naan was warm, and the rice pudding was cool to balance out the temperatures and flavors. I will look out for them next time I make this trip!

Click here for Punjabi Tandoor's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment