Saturday, August 8, 2015

Baby's Badass Burgers




















I'm in Century City to see X - yes, X! - and Dwight Yoakam play a free show on the grassy area near the Annenberg Space for Photography. I know!! In case you've forgotten, I got to see John Doe perform at the Grammy Museum (click here for the link) back in 2011. Then, I raved about John and his early influence on me and my musical tastes. Now, I'm getting to see John and Exene perform live, playing all their classic/punkish hits!

But, before this can all happen, I need some food. After a quick scout of the food trucks, I went with Baby's Badass Burgers. One of my colleagues has been raving about Baby's for awhile, and now I totally get it. This is the She's Smokin! burger, with smoked cheddar, barbecue sauce, crispy onions, and bacon. Woot!! The fries were sprinkled with a particularly firey-flavored spice mix, too. Deelish!!

And can I just say that X brought it!! What a fabulous show! It was super cool to see all ages fist pumping to "Los Angeles" together!! Dwight was fun, too, all twangy and sparkling. So get out there and here some music and eat burgers, my friends!

Click here for Baby's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment