Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hardy's Best BBQ















Here's one time when construction and traffic congestion worked in my favor. It was stuck in the jam on Moorpark near Coldwater Canyon when I smelled smoke from cooking meat. In M & M Market's parking lot, a Texas-style grill was producing those amazing scents, so I peeled out and pulled in.

Hardy's Best BBQ's wood-stoked grill produced this amazing meal. My pulled pork and tri tip were off the chart! So tender and flavorful!! And, I haven't had corn on the cob since BEFORE I got my braces on, and today was the day to break the two-year dry spell. Next time, I'll try the beef and/or baby back ribs, and/or chicken from that wonderful grill. You get to pick two meats and two sides for your $17. Mark your calendars, as the BBQ is only available on the weekends.

M & M Market is a liquor store with Hardy's Meats and a deli case inside. I spotted an elusive bag of Spicy Thai Kettle Chips, but I fought the urge knowing I had several pounds of hot, fresh food to enjoy once I got home.

Neither M & M Market or Hardy's Meats have a website. Street address is 12903 Moorpark Street, Studio City 91604.

No comments:

Post a Comment