Saturday, May 11, 2013

Little Flower Candy Co.













I know, there's no candy in this shot from Little Flower Candy Co. I went with the breakfast/brunch plan this time. What you're seeing is their delicious asparagus/tomato/mushroom strata plus a fabulous bacon/fig/parmesan biscuit. YUM!!!

Next time, sweets will be consumed. Little Flower is famous for caramels, marshmallows, gummies and honeycomb. Since I shouldn't eat these delicacies with my braces, I'll have to go with the lavender scones, muffins, cookies and bread pudding filling the pastry case. They also have lots of fun tchotchkes and books for sale, as if you need another excuse to stop by.

Little Flower is on Colorado Boulevard, between the Colorado Bridge and Eagle Rock.

Click here for Little Flower's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment