Thursday, August 9, 2012

See's Scotchmallow














I'm getting braces in the morning. Apparently, "as we get older" our teeth can shift. Great! And, once they start shifting, they usually keep on moving. Fabulous!

Knowing I'm not supposed to have anything sticky or chewy for the next year or so, it's last call tonight. See's Scotchmallow – with the delicious and off-limits combination of caramel and marshmallow – answered the call.

If you don't know Scotchmallow, it is a layer of buttery caramel topped with soft marshmallow and dipped in dark chocolate. Yummy! Scotchmallow is my favorite from See's; no other chocolate can stack up. And I have four of them to stock up on tonight.

Scotchmallow, I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Click here to go to See's Scotchmallow page.

No comments:

Post a Comment