Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quality Food & Beverage















It was time for a food smackdown. I could no longer use the holiday excuses, and I was looking for a non-fried, non-carboloaded, non-sugarladen while still yummy, comfort-oriented meal. I needed something good, and good for me. Quality Food & Beverage definitely lived up to its name!

Although I pondered the benefits of the breakfast burrito, I went with the butternut squash soup special, along with the house salad with good lettuces, tomatoes, cucumbers and vinaigrette. The soup was so creamy/dreamy, and the vitamin A boost had me seeing through the walls! Well, at least not squinting at the tiny print on their business card. The good food surge set the stage for my next match with a menu, because I do want to wear that belt again.

Click here to go to their Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment