Friday, June 21, 2019

Bliss Pizza

Bliss Artisan on Spring Street is my latest favorite pizza joint AND my latest favorite ice cream shop!


Let's start with the pizza. They are a make it your way place. Actually, their motto is "We create the ice cream...YOU create the pizza." What makes them unique is a variety of delicious sauces, like pesto, that puts the flavor waaaay over the top! The crust is whisper-thin but still tasty. This was my loaded-down veggie, all included in the base price. 

Then there's the ice cream. This is the most-delicious peanut butter and jelly, and I'm here to confirm each and every flavor I've had has been off the charts.

Give them a visit when you're heading to downtown New Albany. For the long-timers, they are in the apartments/condos where Frisch's used to be located. It will be fun to "cruise" through Bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment