Saturday, June 9, 2018

Baby Mae's BBQ
















Since Shawn's BBQ on State Street in New Albany closed in January, I've been on the hunt for another great local BBQ joint. My new favorite is Baby Mae's on Graybrook Lane, near the intersection of Grant Line and Daisy Lane.

Here you see my fall-off-the-bone rib tips, with the most delicious baked beans (I am particularly fond of the green pepper chunks), and creamy macaroni and cheese. I've tried several sides and all were fantastic. The rib tips are soooo good, I haven't tried any of their other meats!
















Be sure to ask about the dessert offerings. This chocolate/almost fudge pie was fantastic! I look forward to working my way around their full menu.

Their smoker is out in the lot, and everything is freshly cooked. It also means "when it's gone, it's gone." Another bonus to Baby Mae's is plenty of outdoor seating, with a number of covered spots to enjoy your meal. You will enjoy it, and you might just see me there for another incredible meal!

Click here for Baby Mae's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment