Friday, February 9, 2018

812 Pizza Company















It's National Pizza Day, and I'm hankering to try the new 812 Pizza Company in Georgetown near the Post Office. 812 delivered on this fantastic pie!

I shared the pizza with my little brother, and we went off the menu and built our own. For the whole pizza, we selected ham, bacon, and pineapple, then I added banana peppers, bell peppers, and mushrooms to my half. YUMMM!! Great crust, good and plentiful toppings, and abundant mozzarella made for a delicious meal!

They were bustling, maybe due to the National Pizza Day, maybe because it was Friday at a hopping new pizza joint in the restaurant-challenged area. Either way, for folks ordering pizza to go, they offer a cushy lounge area with couches and chairs, and an area with arcade games.

I look forward to working my through this menu. Who wants to meet me for a slice?!

Click here for their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment