Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Royals Hot Chicken


Yes, more chicken!! Royals Hot Chicken is one of my new faves on Market Street in downtown Louisville. Royals is tapping into the Nashville Hot craze, where the fried chicken can be crazy-spicy hot. They have a thermometer for your heat selection, from Classic Fried (Mildness) to Gonzo (Madness). My friend and I settled on middle-of-the-pack Medium and Hot versions, so we could compare and contrast. I'll attest that Hot was plenty hot, but I'm open to taking it up a notch on my next meal. Who's with me?!

Sides were flavorful, too. We each ended up with a baked sweet potato (although I think one was supposed to be the black eyed pea salad), and shared the cole slaw and pimento cheese grits. YUMMY!

Click here for Royals website.

No comments:

Post a Comment