Sunday, May 22, 2016

Good Girl Dinette revisited













Another most-stop on my farewell food tour was Good Girl Dinette. You may remember the 2011 post about the pot pie? (Click here.) YUM!! And today's meal was just as spectacular!!

I ordered the Rice Noodle Salad (rice noodles, spring greens, pickled daikon and carrots, bean sprouts, basil, toasted peanuts and shallots) with beets. I was only momentarily disappointed to hear that there were no beets today (GGD gets their produce from the Farmer's Market, so subject to availability), but there were fresh snap peas, served with lemongrass chili oil. Oh my goodness!! Everything was soooo fresh and tasty! I also had a house-made blood orange soda that was out of this world! And I'll even admit to the side of one amazing buttermilk pancake with ginger maple syrup. It is a farewell food tour, afterall!

Click here for Good Girl Dinette's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment