Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bon Vivant Market and Cafe

I've catching up with one of my long-time friends (I won't age us, but we've been chums since seventh grade). We're both going to be on the move in June. I'm returning to Indiana to help out my family, and she's signing the papers with her husband on their new home.

We are celebrating our good living, and good taste, at Bon Vivant in Atwater Village. I totally scarfed down a burger and fries (there is no remaining evidence of my Kobe burger with grilled portabella, Vermont cheddar and bacon aioli, not even a licked-clean plate!), but I paused before devouring this sticky toffee brownie to capture the oh-my-goodness.

If you haven't been to the area recently, it is way past the midpoint of gentrification. However, it is worth the effort to find a parking spot and stroll the area. There are lots of fun shops and restaurants. I recommend the Bon Vivant approach to experiencing all that life has to offer!

Click here for Bon Vivant's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment