Monday, August 18, 2014

Sitar Indian Cuisine
















Today I saw "The Hundred-Foot Journey" with one of my besties, and we were starving afterward! The movie is about an Indian family opening a restaurant directly across from a very proper French dining room. The film is full of images of luscious food, and I was literally salivating throughout many of the scenes.

Luckily, right down Colorado (we were at the Pasadena Arclight), we found Sitar Indian Cuisine. The lunch buffet was still available, and we took full advantage of it! Here you see my initial round. All items were fresh, hot and delicious; the fish pakora was a first for me. The chutneys - mango and mint - were sooo flavorful! The gulag jaamun dessert balls were the perfect finish to a great meal.

I recommend you take the journey to Sitar's soon!

Click here for their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment