Sunday, March 3, 2019

Cafe Beignet at The Fish House

Cafe Beignet potato pancakes, andouille sausage, and beignets!














Cafe Beignet maaaaaay be my new favorite breakfast place! I'm still trying to really figure this out, but it seems like they are The Fish House most of the time, with scrod, shrimp and catfish with homestyle sides on the menu. Then, on weekend mornings, they also serve up breakfast via Cafe Beignet. Either way, it is a completely low-key, kick-back spot, where guests from different tables connect and share stories. I totally lucked out when the couple at the next table ordered three of the caramel-praline beignets, and the third was offered to me! Wow!!

My plate of still-warm beignets was superb, and I selected the potato pancakes and andouille sausage as sides for the day's specials. Let the good times roll!!

So who wants to join me in getting messy with powdered sugar all over everything?!

Check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment