Thursday, January 17, 2019

Pints & Union

Or, Pints&union, is a fantastic addition to the downtown New Albany exploding food scene! They are a British-inspired bar on Market Street with delicious food options.
















I've been twice, once for my international favorite Scotch eggs, served up this time with pickled onions.
















And once for my burger-of-the-month selection of the Union Burger. Note it's pork tenderloin sizing, with the cheese and the burger surpassing the bun borders! Sooo good!!

Both were delicious, and the atmosphere was quite chummy. I can totally understand all the buzz they are getting. Now I see that they have live music throughout the week, so I will definitely need to make another stop!

Who is ready to give Pints&union a try?

Click here for their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment