Saturday, November 25, 2017

Red Yeti
















I was in downtown Jeffersonville for their Light Up parade and celebration. After some Small Business Saturday shopping, it was time for some food. How could I walk past the Red Yeti on the corner of Spring and Chestnut?!

This is my Elaine sandwich with grilled chicken, brie, and Granny Smith apple slices on marble rye, with a side of braised kale with bacon and onions. YUM!!

If you enjoy local brews, Red Yeti operates Red Foot Brewing onsite. You can see the huge cylinders in a separate area off the bar. How fresh is that?!

Since raving about my meal, so many people have told me about the Sunday Brunch with all the fixings. Who wants to tease the Red Yeti some Sunday with me?!

Click here for their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment