Sunday, October 8, 2017

Marty's Restaurant
















I'm off to Milwaukee to visit one of my besties, and to see Eddie Izzard one night, and Steve Martin and Martin Short the next night. Talk about a gut-busting laughfest!!

Then there was the gut-busting food. This little ditty, The Cowboy Breakfast, was courtesy of Marty's Restaurant and Fiesta Hall in Waterford. I know it's my kind of place when the lady at the upscale consignment shop almost apologized for "the diner" in town. I am responsible for the egg/bacon/sausage face, and it was fun to get back to my food-as-whimsy days. That's cinnamon-swirl French toast and the lower edge of the plate, in case you are wondering, to provide the carb balance. And, Marty's had the most-delicious horchata I've had outside Los Angeles! I gulped at least three glasses down, it was soooo good!

We didn't check out the Fiesta Hall side of the restaurant, but there was a full breakfast buffet - even more variety than my Cowboy plate! - available. Put it on the list for next time!

Click here for their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment