Friday, May 26, 2017

Wild Rita's












It's my third day of working a fan festival at Louisville Slugger Field. I've already dabbled my way through the grilled sausages and Graeter's ice cream (granted, no complaints with either!), and I'm craving something different. Wild Rita's at the Residence Inn on Market scored!

This is the Taco Plate with Mexican rice. I went with Carnitas and Pescado Frito varieties from the six available. But, the most delicious dish was the Street Corn with queso fresca, spiced crema, and cilantro. YUM!! Street Corn is currently on my Favorite Things list, and this was a superb version.

Wild Rita's was a great space with bright colors and lots of cool blown glass. You know I'm not a drinker, but, if I was, this would be a great place to do it!

Click here for Wild Rita's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment