Friday, April 14, 2017

The Cafe


So, I've been hearing about The Café from multiple co-workers. See, I've been investigating box lunch options for my groups, so I'm getting great input from lots of sources. Today, I understand why The Café is topping those lists.

This, my friends, is the Southern Grits Scramble, with grits covered by eggs, covered by cheese, then covered by tomatoes and bacon. Do I even need to explain how terrific this was?! And, breakfast is available at any time. I love a joint that doesn't limit dreamy food to just morning hours.

I understand from (now confirmed) good sources that the salads, sandwiches, and soups are good. Heck, I haven't heard a bad thing about The Café! Who's with me to explore the whole menu?

Click here for The Cafe's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment