Saturday, March 18, 2017

Red Barn Antique Mall

















I am visiting my Mom in Corydon, and I have the urge to stop by Red Barn Antique Mall. I answered the call, and I scored!!

Luster Ware is my favorite dishware, because it is a fabulous blend of form and function. That melted creamsicle sheen was what pulled me in originally, but I am pleased to use my pieces daily. No curio cupboard for these beauties! Fire King made them pretty indestructible, and I get so excited when I add to my collection.

These dinner plates are in wonderful condition, and I couldn't pass on (another!) perfect sugar bowl and creamer set. Shout out to the previous owner for taking care of them.

With three floors of antiques and collectibles to explore, I'm sure you'll find something you like, too. Let's go!!

Click here for Red Barn's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment