Sunday, May 24, 2015

Another Broken Egg Cafe










It is the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, and I have the day off. Woohoo!! After some duo-piping in Griffith Park, my chum and I are off to breakfast. Normally, we would go to Billy's in Glendale, but we were both in the mood for something different. Another Broken Egg Cafe in Burbank was the perfect solution!

From my selections, you can tell I went with the Southern route: biscuits and sausage gravy plus blackberry grits. YUM!! Plates were almost licked clean! I just discovered grits in New Orleans, and I'm not sure why I've missed out on them for the majority of my adult life. I guess I'm making up for lost time! It was fun looking at the plates of other diners. Everything looked delicious!! ABE's staff was also very cool in letting us chit-chat at the table for almost two hours on the busy morning. Her husband is having serious health problems, and I let her vent. I'll remember that next time when I'm impatiently waiting for a table to become available.

Click here for Another Broken Egg Cafe's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment