Friday, February 7, 2014

Summerland Beach Cafe




















On a whim, I'm heading to Santa Barbara with one of my besties to check out Jonathan Winters estate sale. I know!! Although I didn't buy anything, the lookie-loo value far surpassed the time investment.

On the drive back, we stopped at Summerland Beach Cafe for late lunch. We are having a cool Los Angeles winter day, so the outdoor porch was not open. Next time! It smelled wonderful inside, and the other diners' plates were spilling over with delectable dishes. I had to order the Jonathan Winters Gone Fishin' tuna sandwich and curly fries. Delish! I totally understand why Jonathan frequented Summerland for this sandwich.

Powered up, we're off to the Camarillo Outlets. We will pass right by them, afterall!

Click here for Summerland Beach Cafe's Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment